sábado, 13 de septiembre de 2008

From this moment


[I just swear that ill always be there. Id give anything and everything and will always care. Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow, for better or worse, I will love you with evry beat of my heart. From this moment, life has begun, from this moment you are the one, right beside you is where I belong, from thi moment on. From this moment, I have been blessed I live only for yur happiness, and for your love Id give my last breath from this moment on. Give my hand to you with all my heart , cant wait to live my life with you, cant wait to start, you and I will never be apart, my dreams came true because of you. From tis momnt, as long as I live I will love you, I promise you this, there is nothing I woulndt give, from this moment on. You are the reason I believe in love, and you are the answer to my prayers from up above, all we need i just the two of us, my dreams came treu because of you.]

No hay comentarios.: